Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliewoodall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 09:44 AM
    I have a ethan allen dining set with 6 chairs and 2 leaves in mint shape. I can't ma
    I have a ethan allen dining set with 6 chairs and 2 leaves in mint shape. I can't make out the name of the set there's a number 3070201 "royal charter oak" stamped on the bottom. The 6 chairs (2 with arms) are style # 16-6011-0 in 67488 fabric. HOw much should I sell this set for?

Check out some similar questions!

Dining Room Set - How much can I sell it for? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nice traditional dining room set that I bought second hand. It was manufactured in the 80's but in great shape. It's solid wood - extremely heavy - and I believe it's Thomasville. It's a lighter colored wood (see picture). This a very nice set. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that...

How much is my dining set worth? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the origin of this set, how much it may be worth? The hutch and the buffet were once two pieces, and someone, unfortunately made them into one. There are 6 chairs, one being a captains chair. I need your advice!:o

Value of a 1991 Mint Proof Set [ 2 Answers ]

My grandma purchased a 1991 Mint set for my son when he is born. How can I find the value of this United States Mint Proof set? Thank you!

Possible Monetary Value of 1776 - 1976, "D" Mint Mark Uncirculated Set of Coins [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for the possible collectible monetary value of 1776 - 1976, "D" mint mark uncirculated set of coins. They're still in the soft plastic wrapper from the mint. I would also like to know if I should be taking them out of that wrapper or not and storing them in some other way....

How would Ethan Feel? [ 5 Answers ]

How would Ethan have felt if his grandmother had told Nadia about his brother? Idk

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.