Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadiqueulmalik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 07:44 AM
    My friends ask me why every terrorist is a muslim,what answer shoul I give?
    In lunch break or in free period my many friend ask me why most of terrorist are muslim , so what answer can I give?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 07:48 AM
    You should tell your friend that he/she should not be racist. Not every terrorist is Muslim. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist and he was not Muslim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

Give me answer. [ 3 Answers ]

A gardener has 1000 plants. He wants to plant these in such a way that the number of rows and the number of columns remain same. Find the minimum number of plants he needs morefor this?

Hello If any can give me any answer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, If any one can help me? I have not had my period in about 7 to 8 weeks, my belly is getting bigger and rounded I weight about 2 pounds more than my normal weight, I have most of the pregnancy symptoms and signs I took a pregnancy test this morning and I have no idea what to think because...

Please Give Me An Answer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Cheerleading squad of 8,9, and 10 year old girls. We are torn between what to do with makeup on the girls. I feel they are to young for it but I have been told by other people that when we go to competition that make up on the girls is a big part of there routine. Is that true. We have...

View more questions Search