Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mian635 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 02:26 AM
    the profit maximizin outputand maximum amount of profit
    a single product firm operating ina perfectly competitive markethas the following total cost function:
    C= Q³- 5/2 Q²+2Q+5
    given that market price per unit of output Rs. 10.00 find

the firm's profit function?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 02:57 AM
    c= q³- 5/2 q²+2q+5

c = 1000 - 250 + 10 +5

c = 765

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minimum investment-Maximum profit [ 4 Answers ]

I am pretty interested in starting a business of my own, but unfortunately I don't know what should I do. It would be greatly appreciated if I get some ideas for starting a minimum investment and maximum profit business. I actually want to start a business, a little profit in the beginning would do...

Calculate the amount of profit [ 2 Answers ]

A leader in your firm has been studying the foreign exchange market for a number of years and believes that she can predict several of the foreign currency exchange rates relative to the U.S. dollar. The firm has $150,000 to invest in the spot, forward, or options markets. The spot rate is $1.2622...

Maximum revenue & profit? [ 1 Answers ]

A company manufactures and sells x digital cameras per week. The weekly price demand and cost are p=400-0.4x and c(x)=2000+160x 1. what price should the company charge for cameras, and how many cameras should be produced to maximize the weekly revenue? What is the maximum revenue? 2. What is the...

Amount of profit from company selling food. [ 1 Answers ]

A company makes two types of biscuits: Jumbo and Regular. The oven can cook at most 200 biscuits per day. Each jumbo biscuit requires 2 oz of flour, each regular biscuit requires 1 oz of flour, and there is 300 oz of flour available. The income from each jumbo biscuit is $0.05 and from each...

View more questions Search