Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ch.sujan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Movie title search by description
    It is a movie in which an american air force person while travelling through asia he fell down into some areas of forest in which a small village inhabitants catch him and prison him for several years 1 day he escaped from there and finally reaches home by help of helicopter going that way and lastly he reaches the air after many years,in that the actor name is daniel.in this way he loses 4 friends of his country who already prisoned before.
    zeroaveragedude2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 11:23 AM

Rescue Dawn?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the title of a film shown on UK Channel 5 Tv within the last six months. I believe the film had the word 'Miracle' in it's title. The story goes something like this. An American couple longing for a baby drives off towards central america. They argue in the car, car goes...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

4 British children go to live with their aunt , uncle and mean cousin because their father is away in the war. They are somewhere on the English coast and they meet a sand fairy on the beach. The fairy gives one of the boys magical powers that allows him to fly and they all fly to find their...

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a move about a family of Bank robbers... I think it is set in the 20's but it is not the Newton Boys movie. It is about a Mother and her sons that rob banks.

View more questions Search