Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feiche25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 11:54 PM
    If 8.1g of aluminum metal occupies 3.0mL, what is the density of aluminum?
    If 8.1g of aluminum metal occupies 3.0mL, what is the density of aluminum?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 07:04 AM

Density = Mass / Volume.

If you use the values you were given, then the density will be in terms of g/mL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need the aluminum trim [ 4 Answers ]

Do I need the aluminum trim that goes on the end of the carpet to separate the carpet from the tile I really need help!

Aluminum to Copper ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My mother-in-laws house built in the late 50's has Aluminum wiring throughout. I need to run a new leg ( one-20 amp outlet) from an existing circuit, 20amp AL 12-2/g. Can I do this with copper 12-2/g or need to run new circuit from panel. Also what about GFI outlets on aluminum?

What is the amount of aluminum? [ 1 Answers ]

Aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid to make aluminum sulfate and hydrogen gas. How much aluminum would be needed to produce 85.5 grams of aluminum sulfate?. If you can, please help me solve this stoichiometry problem.

Copper vs aluminum [ 8 Answers ]

I am in the process of building a house and my electrician seems to favor using aluminun wire for some aspects of the house wiring and pushes back when I suggest copper in these instances. First the 200A underground supply cable from the meter to the panel (maybe about 70 feet). He says copper...

Aluminum or copper? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I recently acquired a hot tub. We would like to install every ourselves but are totally green on the subject. So, we have decided to at least purchase the materials and have an electrician just hook it up to the box. What type of wire should we buy. I know it is 6/3 but the hardware...

View more questions Search