Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joshua1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Deep well pump not filling bladder tank
    I have a deep well pump hooked to a flotec bladder tank. The problem is that the pump doesn't seem to be priming the tank. No water is going into the tank, and the pump won't stay running unless I cut off water to the house with the valve next to the tank, at which point the pump won't shut off, but the tank still won't prime. I don't have any water to the house unless I hold the switch to keep the pump on, and then it's still low pressure.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know how to hook up a shallow well pump and bladder tank in my home [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook up a shallow well pump and tank in my home?

Install bladder tank and pressure switch far from pump [ 12 Answers ]

My well pump is about 150 yards from my home where I want to install a bladder tank and pressure switch in my basement. I have been told that I can not do this because of the distance to my pump. I have a submersible well pump and the only place I have to put the bladder tank is in my basement. ...

Air infiltration, well, submersible pump, bladder tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a shallow well with a submersible pump and a bladder pressure tank. Yesterday I noticed air coming out of the faucets, etc.. When I checked the plumbing around the pressure tank I could see the particle filter case was almost full of air. I have clear braided hose on both the feed to the...

Do I need to hook air to a bladder tank to get a prime on a non submersable pump [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need to hook air to a bladder tank to bleed it

Well pump takes 5 minutes to fill bladder holding tank [ 12 Answers ]

Last year we installed a new bladder holding tank. Pressure set at about 27 lb since pump turns on at 30LB. After installation pump was running a long time to fill pressure tank. If drawing water from multiple sources at one time once pressure dropped and pump went on it could not supply enough...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.