Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anahi-sue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 08:46 PM
    report Immigrant fraud need 10 year graud interview
    -My husnamd who I loved and thought he loved me I married excitedly I supported him he moved into my 499,000 home he had nothing and could not work was originally here on a work visa--i gave him my home and helped him get into school for multimedia I suppoerted him as well as taught him every day to get him through colleg whish I paid for 48,000 I them helped him with mymoney support and MBA nusiness knowledge to set up two LLCs for him and we worked on it day eve night for someday for him to have a studiop many tmes I did wthout food medical care and medicines due to putting his needs above mine the 10 year in January he filed divorce papers and I have had strokes eyc emotional aphagia did not even notify friends doctors and said he did nt meed me anymore he was shoving me out and divorcing me
    we had sex and great sex al the time his pla was simple take wo years of my life tehn anamdon e due to my dtrikes it is dangeous for me to live here and it is a dangerous neighborhood the first monthe he worked at the studio that I set up named and proposed and helped with my consulting contacts he started acting as if his business partner was his wife biz part gay he cut me out of everything and lied and spent money and left me trying to get insurance as he kept braeaking the laes and I had to take the car over just to get unsurance and registration he never gave me money I got more and more stressed handling his deviant issues then he brcame more and more abusive and ythe police kept telling me I needed to file charges but I loved him and wanted to get him through this phase bow he wants everything and I get noting he lied about the domestic vilence has gotten into fisrfights is unable to control his temper when not in the company of others and just lid ang hot a CCW smiling did not know what that was a gun license I found out. I thinink it is importANT TO HAVE A 10 YEAR INERVIEW SCGEDULED BY SEPT 5 THE DATE OF MARRIAGE we received his green card in 2000
    I am also going to do what the police told me to and give all the paperwork the polie filled out 5 different times and also and get a christian lawyer to help and a ju=dge to order court ordered marriage therapy after a legal separation right nope he just takes off with the car illegal for him to frive and I don't know wherehe is he gives me no monsy after all the years I gave p so much for our future I am depressed and the sovcual workedr and insurance company are trying to help me but I am still so shocked what else should I do
    ythanks Sue Ann KOOp
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 09:08 PM

You really need to keep talking to your lawyer, and follow his/her advice. It sounds complicated, and you must rely on a professional to guide you through this.

Any divorce is going to put you through the emotional wringer, and I hope you can continue with therapy to help you.

Try to be as strong as you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scarred by marriage fraud by an immigrant! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I sponsored an Indian guy via a fiancé visa. We were married in the USA. Shortly after marriage I was shocked to discover in his own handwriting that he married me only for a green card and illegal monetary gain in the USA. I reported him to the INS several times in writing and personally...

H1 b Fraud report. [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I & how do I report about the company who is filing H1b for foreign immigrants & using many fake documents.

How can I report an immigrant who does not live in US [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to report an immigrant who does not live in this country, but she comes and visits every six months and use the benefit that all other tax payer do.

Fraud Call Center Interview Questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for assistance in locating meaningful interview questions for an associate who would answer the phones in a fraud prevention call center environment

View more questions Search