Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueheartbc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 08:44 PM
    Steroid use and how it effects true human potential in a level playing field
    I have to sum up a thesis statement on my research topic.

So far I have thought of researching on how steroids effect a athletes on knowing how good they are in a game compared to when they are injecting themselves with steroids to boost up their stamina.

My thesis would be
    When professional athletes abuse steroids they are not only causing harm to their body, but also lowering their true potential in level playing field by being immodest to themselves.

But I need something more strongerrr
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 10:25 AM

For a start, restate your thesis, it's not even good English.

Also, anabolic steroids generally don't increase stamina, they are most commonly used to improve explosive strength. You see very few marathon runners using testosterone.

Just as a matter of interest, what proof do you have that steroids harm the body?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

Undergraduate level human genetics research topics? [ 3 Answers ]

As a part of the McNair Scholars program I'm supposed to be doing research this summer. I want to go to grad school for human genetics and so my research needs to be in this area. I was wondering what kind of research someone at the undergraduate level would be able to do in this subject. ...

Electric field and potential [ 1 Answers ]

If an electric field e= i20+j30 N/C exists in space.. if potential at origin is taken to be zero.find the potential at(2m,2m)??

I read weird side effects of gluta, is that true? [ 1 Answers ]

I read from one article that there are some effects of glutathione in our body. Mental disorder and body imbalance are one of those. I am actually looking for a higher mg of glutathione pill and one of the shops I've called told me that they have 1000mg of it The content is 500mg of gluta and 500mg...

View more questions Search