Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kievfrisco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 03:40 PM
    I paid taxes for 2007, now have amended refund, what about money I paid
    I paid $4000 with taxes for 2007, now have amended refund of $5300. Should I received back money with an original return I paid?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 03:43 PM

When you file your admended return, it will show all the additional money you paid in. ( I assume you listed the money paid as taxes paid for that year)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there taxes to be paid on Grant Money received? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen and will be receiving grant money in increments and in Euro Funds. Would this money be taxable? Thank you Janis R.

My taxes paid mistakenly; how do I receive refund? [ 3 Answers ]

I did not work or receive income in MI, but my company had been mistakenly paying state income tax to MI. A little history; this was an international company, and I had previously lived in MO. I live in TX now, and I think the whole "Missouri" thing is what threw them off. I don't owe anything...

Refund for amended taxes [ 1 Answers ]

This year I had to fill out form 1040X inorder to be able to claim my son on my taxes due to a court order. How long does it take to hear something from the government about the amendment?:confused: Thank you, tbuschleman

Employers never paid employee taxes for 2007 [ 3 Answers ]

My former employers closed their business 12/31/2007. During 2007 my fellow employees and I received pay checks with stubs indicating proper taxes were deducted. It is now March 2008 and we (the employees) have still not received our W-2's. I have tried to contact my former employers by every...

Deduct taxes paid on new car bought in 2007 [ 11 Answers ]

What are the tricks/traps in deducting the hefty tax paid on a new car bought in 2007? Thanks

View more questions Search