Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shablue55 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Fixing a bathroom ceiling in a mobile home
    My son lives in an old mobile trailer with a steel oval roof. There used to be insulation glued to the inside of the roof but has come off and when it gets cold over night and warm the next the water droplets drip down onto the ceiling and has caused the ceiling to bend and the water is dripping in to the bathroom.What can a person use to put on the inside of the roof to prevent this. And what kind of board can be put on the ceiling.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I replace floor in mobile home bathroom? [ 4 Answers ]

My floors in both my bathrooms in my mobile are completely caving in. I cannot afford to pay someone to come and fix them, and all the web sites I've checked out only tell me how to put new plywood over the pre existing floor. If my floors are almost gone how can I achieve this goal? I just want to...

Mobile home bathroom floor removal [ 1 Answers ]

Need to remove mobile home bathroom floor for repair. Soft spots,tub cracked.Would like step by step instructions if possible. Need to get started, not sure where to begin.

Is mobile home worth fixing? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme weather damage to 15 year old mobile home roof. Insurance company says they will not pay due to being over 10 years old.It will cost $6,000-7,000 to repair. Is it worth it? Is it cost effective to spend up to $7,000 on a 15 year old mobile home?

Relocating a bathroom shower drain in a mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

Hello plumbing expert. I have removed a 32 inch stand up shower in my 1995 double wide mobile home.I had to hack the shower into several pieces and was able to separate it from the drain by unscrewing what was left of the bottom of the shower floor after I used a circular saw leaving on a 10...

Leak from Ceiling in Mobile Home [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a leak that comes from the ceiling above when I turn on the water to take a shower. I can't find any leaks. Any ideas? I am at a loss! :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.