Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faeriechild Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Looking for good dessert recipes
    I NEED NEW RECIPES! I'm going to a dinner and I need at least two really good recipes.

It is for a club and need them by SATERDAY

PLEASE HELP ME!!
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 11:02 AM

How's about donuts?

Buy some bisquets, fry them up and top 'em off with whatever.

Glaze: Powdered sugar and water mixed.

You can make like 36 with a $0.99 tube of bisquets if you cut them in 4ths.

NOTE: Don't roll them up, it won't allow them to cook correctly.
    faeriechild Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 11:04 AM

Thank you I needed the help
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 07:59 PM

But some Puff Pastry, cut it up into however maybe pieces you need... top with canned Pears, Apples, Peaces etc and sprinkle RAW sugar on top. Bake according to the Puff Pastry recipe. It is very good. Top with ice cream or whipped cream.

Buy a nice cheesecake and make a glaze from Raspberries and orange liqueur, throw some shredded chocolate on top.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good Squash Recipes [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm just looking for some good recipes for the preparation of squash. I have a friend who is a farmer, and I just got a lot of Acorn and Butternut Squash from him. So, what are some simple things that I can do with them to prepare them for meals? From my experience, squash...

Any good dip or snack recipes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having friends over for the labor day weekend and I am bored with the same ole dip and snack recipes. Does anyone have any great recipes that they like? I would love to swap some if anyone is intereted.

Any good meal recipes? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I was wondering.. do any of you have healthy dinner recipes that you could let me know of? Me and my boyfriend have been dieting together for a little over a month now and we have been eating basically baked chicken and salad for dinner since then, because we don't know of any good healthy...

Any good Recipes for Atkins? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now and nothing has worked, I gained 30 pounds with my first child and then got pregnant 13 months later with my second child so I gained 32 lbs with her. So I am about 60 lbs overweight and So I decided to start the Atkins diet, and let me tell...

View more questions Search