Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nibos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 02:25 AM
    A funny song about repairing a house
    I'm having a hard time remembering a song I heard during the 90s about a guy singing a song about fixing a house that's in a state of great disrepair and he's not doing a very good job at it. All I remember from the song video is that there was some type of filter, a goldfish, and Christmas lights.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibos View Post
    I'm having a hard time remembering a song I heard during the 90s about a guy singing a song about fixing a house that's in a state of great disrepair and he's not doing a very good job at it. All I remember from the song video is that there was some type of filter, a goldfish, and Christmas lights.

Ray Stevens had a bunch of funny songs. This may be what you're looking for. "Santa Clause is Watching You" and "Guilt Christmas".

Hope I helped:):)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 8, 2010, 06:10 PM

It is probably Cletus T. Judd's song "Every Light in the House is Blown", a parody of Trace Adkin's song "Every Light in the House is ON"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bGXe7TOqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZ55CiJwmY

Mar 8, 2010, 06:25 PM

I am still lol when I watch this, it never gets old!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5 View Post
    i am still lol when i watch this, it never gets old!!

Is he one who did the parody, Momma She's Lazy and Did I Shave My Back For This?

Mar 9, 2010, 04:14 PM

He did "Did I Shave My Back For This', but it was Pinkard & Bowden who did "Momma She's Lazy"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NY house song 2005/6 [ 1 Answers ]

Please HELP, who's vocals and name of the song or Dj who mixed it: Pray to me, just like the moon, My heart is full, it's breaking soon... That's all I remember :(((

What's your funny song? [ 22 Answers ]

Ok, you won't like this song It sucks. Or maybe you will. YOu tell me. YouTube - Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros This one may be better. :D YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - Bret, You Got It Going On Any one got something else?

Repairing Sunken Piers Under House [ 1 Answers ]

Problem: Two piers, located side-by-side on two separate floor joists have sunk, resulting in their detachment from their floor joists. The floor joists are still supported by the remaining piers, but the detachment has caused some sloping in the floor. I am not necessarily looking to...

Song from Credit Sequence of US Funny Games [ 1 Answers ]

I just watched Funny Games, and I'm wondering what the song/artist from the opening credit sequence is. The abstract metal song. The vocals sound like Mike Patton's, so it could be one of his million side projects. But I'm not sure.

Song from Full House [ 6 Answers ]

For those who are familiar with the TV show Full House, the character Jesse sang a song at his and Rebecca's wedding. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the music to it. I mean, the notes and stuff. It's the same song he sang outside her window in one episode.

View more questions Search