Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grubby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Talking soft toys 1985
    I have a bear from around 1985, its 12" tall , two tone light brown body. Has a brown patch on his right paw. It used to repeat what ever was said to it. It used to have a light grey t shirt with yellow trim, and also had some sort of mexican or spanish writing on the t shirt. It came in a box that would convert into a sort of kennel, which also had foreign writing all over it. Any help would be grateful.
    Thanks
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 1, 2010, 02:03 AM

Is it Teddy Ruxpin?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:20 PM
    Try Ebay.
    stephanie-halfp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Sounds like teddy ruxpin, Amazon and eBay have them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for White Duck Soft Toy by Robin Toys [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm desperately searching for a soft toy white duck with yellow beak and feet. It's made by Robin Toys from their 'Baby Robin' range. It came out in 2003 and I really need to find another one. The head has a rattle inside it so it makes a noise when moved. Could anyone help me locate one?

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search