Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy4freedom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 12:17 PM
    Should I confess my feelings to the guy I love?
    If you are a psychic that can help me answer that question, please let me know. Also, please tell me what would happen if I arranged to see him again, and how he would react to my feelings.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 12:55 AM
    No-body can predict the future because you choose who you want to be, you choose your lifestyle. Do you no this guy enough to trust him? If so, get to no him more. He'll one day get the message, but firstly get to no him more. Some guys may seem cool and fun and funny but that's the only side most people no. When a girl dates a guy she thinks is funny and worth to go out with, the guy ends up being the jerk. Take it sloow
    Dragonlady34 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4freedom
    If you are a psychic that can help me answer that question, please let me know. Also, please tell me what would happen if I arranged to see him again, and how he would react to my feelings.
    At this moment you should NOT tell the Guy how you feel. It is not the right moment, OK? Take it easy and slow down...
    Good Luck!

P.S. If you want to know more, just send me an email and we will find out if I can help you, OK? - I would need more details... no costs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Feelings from the past [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I was starting in a relationship with someone. I was giving the situation 100% all along, and I honestly, even to this day feel she was doing the same. But obviously things have changed. Apparently about three weeks back, she gets a email from a old friend. Her former soul...

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

Normal to have no feelings of love between parent and child? [ 10 Answers ]

My biological father has been deceased for a few years. I had a relationship of sorts with him for part of my childhood and teen years, although it wasn't a very good one. I won't go into all the different reasons I think so, because it would take too long, but... I really don't think he loved me...

Feelings of indifference [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since I was 13 I have been depressed. But it seems that lately (at least for the past 5 years) I have been falling into a time of indifference annually. I have had all kinds of bad luck since I was 9 but I tried to deal with it on my own and thought I had done a fairly decent job until now. I...

View more questions Search