Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikita12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 07:56 PM
    Speaking to the deceased
    I see feelings, images of deceased persons, pets, as well as the living. Ask me. Dirk
    nikita12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 07:57 PM

Ask me your questions.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 08:52 PM

What is it your trying to accomplish here?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 09:11 PM

Not how it works,

You post questions here, not that you want questions. You review questions other post ( don't look at 1 and 2 year old posts) and give them answers.

But OK ask you a question what do you feel they are trying to talk to you or twll you about
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 09:44 PM

OK, the question to your answer is who are these people and pets? Are they random? Is it your family? Your animals?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:32 PM

What do you feel? What do you see? What do you get from us the living? Please do answer and tell...

Joe
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 06:40 AM

I see strange posts.

Go ahead, ask me about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speaking of Heaven, what and where is it? [ 21 Answers ]

My friend and I had a debate about Heaven. She believed it was a physical place with a ground and a sky and human forms are walking around and doing things. I believe it is a state of being where my spirit is in the presence of God and having an understanding of all that I never understood...

Speaking [ 4 Answers ]

I have problem speaking. I am not able to express my ideas exactly in the way I want to. There is no flow in my sentence,my words gets jumbled in every sentence I make. I really don know wats my problem,I take my own time to locate the words but still I find it hard to make a perfect sentence....

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

Speaking disability [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends, My communication skills are not effective. Sometimes I break down while speaking especially in group discussions. My vocab is good but I find it difficult to articulate the sentences. It hurts me a lot . Please help me out.

English Speaking [ 1 Answers ]

I want to learn engilsh speaking

View more questions Search