Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 07:31 PM
    93 camry stalls and won't start
    My 93 Camry will run for a few hours and just stall. Once it stalls, you cannot start it back up. Had to tow it home. Changed the spark plugs, it started then took it for a ride, shortly after, it stalled and didn't start again. Bought an igniter didn't help. I believe it's a spark issue and not a fuel issue. Please Help![/B]
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 08:23 PM

Replace the coil with O.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Just bought the car,and was told the fuel pump was out. Put a new one on, but there's no power getting to it(tested with elec.tester) it also has no spark. It's a 4cyl. Le. And we have bought a repair manual for it, I just thought maybe someone on here might have some insight into similar problems...

93 camry car won't start [ 11 Answers ]

Have a 1993 V6 3.0 Camry, has spark and compression but won't start. Can you help please, anyone?

1995 toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1995 Toyota Camry Auto 6cyl ran out of fuel,and stalled. When I refilled it with 5 gallons of fuel it will not start. It cranks no clicking but will not turn over.

Toyota camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 98 Camry that won't start and I am trying to figure out what the problem. This is the situation: 1. I am a new driver, and I came outside to start my car after 7 days of not driving it in the cold 2. The car would do NOTHING at all. 3. I thought that it might be the...

98 Honda Civic LX - Stalls, and won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 door, american, 98 honda civic lx. It has a 1.6L engine with 157,000 miles and an automatic transmission. I have had the car about a year and a half and have been having serious problems for about the last year. My car shuts off while I am driving, while I am at stop lights idling,...

View more questions Search