Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2006, 02:35 AM
    Control sexual urge
    Am a guy. Am married.

I am high in passion, but my wife is often tired so no sex. This lead to numerous fights.
    I met a married lady, was instantly attracted to her. We both fell in love with each other.
    She has a happy marriage, good sex life too. But for her I am her soulmate.

For me too initially I was attracted sexually but I know now she's my soulmate.

I have stopped requesting sex to my wife - unless my wife asks for it.

The lady I love is far away. We can't have sex, or show our emotions. We have decided to stay married as her hubby is nice guy and she has kids. I too have a kid.
    We will be the best of soulmates for each other.

I abstain sex with my wife unless she asks for it. My wife rarely asks for sex. But my sexual urge, passion is too high. How do I control it.

Bcos I love the lady - I have stopped mastrubation too, as I want to do all things only for the lady I love. I want to lie only for her.

Tell me how to control my urge and passion.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 02:38 AM
    I think you seriously need to have a proper chat with your wife. Emotionally you are already cheating on your wife, very uncalled for.
    COMMUNICATION is the key.

Have u asked why your wife why she is not into having sex?

Nov 29, 2006, 03:04 AM
    Thanks, krs.

I are in this marriage only for the kid. We don't see eye to eye in anything.

Am just 32, wife is 30.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:05 AM
    Im sorry to hear this :(

Have you tried marriage counseling? Maybe you need to re-kindle your live like the good old days.
    Have you tried talking with your wife about your differences?

Does she feel the same way you do?

Nov 29, 2006, 03:20 AM
    Now I actually hate her.

She has killed all my passion... one day at a time. In 3and half years of marriage we must have had sex twice a week initially. Now - ha ha - hadn't had for months. And she knows how desperate I am for sex - I can do it even 2-3 tims a day.

I don't to a prostitue just for the lady I love. She is the one who has kept me married - saying the right thing is to do your duty as a father
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:26 AM
    Yes you absolutely need to do your duty as a father, but you also need to consider your happiness and also your wife's happiness.

Have you talked to your wife? To be honest I don't think you have.

Most men always have a higher sex driver then women, my husband could have sex every day and I'm different, 1 week I could have it every day then come a week and I just do without.
    Compromise, and communication.

YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW U FEEL...

Maybe there is a hidden reason as to why she doesn't want sex, who knows if you don't ask her!! :cool:

Nov 29, 2006, 03:36 AM
    She knows it all. I told her how much I need it.

Just for her, I stopped with her as she didn't want it - even promised - I will do it only when she wants it.

Every night I used to mastru / wank in bed - she doesn't even know it :(

I like oral, she doesn't.

Our act is mechanical - just a few minutes - 2-3 minutes

I am so upset trying to control my urge -that I feel like cutting my thing off - so that -there is no penis, no urge!
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:38 AM
    How long has this been going on?

Nov 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
    3 months after marriage. Krs, I just am tired of life. I can't make love to the woman I love, the woman whom I leave with makes my life a nightmare.

Only on the hope of my love - I am living. I am actually living only for her - she is the epitome of pure love and compassion and ideals. Her love makes me do my duties of a father as she considers my son as her own.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:56 AM
    I believe you should your wife know how you feel. Come to some agreement you can't carry on living like this.
    Its not fair on you and neither on her.
    shanker5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Go for the sex with the second and love with the first
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanker5 View Post
    go for the sex with the second and love with the first

This is from 2006 - once again, a one-time-wonder gets a user name, posts once, disappears.

Go figure.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 12, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This is from 2006 - once again, a one-time-wonder gets a user name, posts once, disappears.

Go figure.
    Not to mention, who in their right mind advises someone to engage in cheating?. oh wait... this guy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Sexual Relations [ 14 Answers ]

Me and Haley are Dating Now. Sorry I forgot to update people about my current realationship:rolleyes: So here's my questions. Spring break is coming up. My friends and I had a great idea about maybe spending it together. In a different state. So my parent's agreed not having a reason not to. So...

Sexual problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My name is Michelle and Iam new to this whole ask a question thing. The only reason why Iam doing this is because I have a question that can't just be asked to anybody. My husband and I have noticed something different in his pennis and we don't know what it is. He has these little things that...

Urge To Pee During Intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem when I am having sexual intercourse or even oral stimulation with my husband I feel as though I have to pee and it distracts me and I can't enjoy myself because the whole time I am trying to not to pee. I always use the bathroom before and after sexual intercourse and I have...

Sexual attraction [ 9 Answers ]

Hey all, I hope you can help me with my problems. I know all of you have possible tried more, and maybe, you can see some big idea with all of this. First of all, my name is Rune, and I'm 19 years old. I work the weekends at a nightclub in my town, and during the week, I work at an...

View more questions Search