Opening & closeing pray for an oiji board
    charlotte71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 12:46 PM

Opening & closeing pray for an oiji board
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Hi, charlotte71!

You might want to click on the following search.

Ouija Board Prayers - Google Search

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 09:13 PM

God, grant me enough wisdom not to use this stupid thing??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    God, grant me enough wisdom not to use this stupid thing ????
    I find that to be very sound advice, Fr_ Chuck! :)

Thanks!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:16 PM

You really want to pray to a board. I agree with the above post.

Do not use it. It is not a game. If your going to pray, pray to God. Not to a board. not to something that could open up something that is negative and evil.
    wynndixie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Excellent answers from Jesushelper and Fr Chuck...
    It baffles me how people can get caught up is such ridiculousness.
    For anyone reading this, and actually BELIEVING ouija boards are for real, please try the following:
    Next time you or others are about to "access the spirits" on your psycho boards, I would suggest you blindfold the users prior to using. Please consider, as you run your little fingers around that board, you already know what you want it to say... you blindfold the players, and the outcome will be exactly that which would be found when a typewriter is given to a monkey... they will bang and bang away at the keys, and not a single thing that makes any sense will come of it. All you who choose of your own free will to believe in this nonsense, do so at great risk to your spiritual lives. So please, if you have such incredible faith in those stupid boards, do the blindfold trick, and you can see for yourselves just how whacked it all is.
    I'm amazed at how often I have to keep reminding myself that humans are truly at the top of the food chain...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3-amp fuse on circuit board [ 7 Answers ]

I've been having an intermittant problem where the 3-amp fuse on the circuit board keeps burning out. Lately, the problem has occurred in the late afternoon (3-7pm) such that when I replace the fuse, it will last for 3-4 minutes before blowing again. If I wait until late in the evening to turn on...

Is it right For zellers to charge $510 for opening & trying a lipgloss [ 22 Answers ]

Is it legal for Zellers to charge $510 fine for a lipgloss that my daughter opened and tried and left it somewhere in the store? There was no item in her possession when she was apprehended by the mall guards.

Extreme slowness logging on & opening desktop icons [ 6 Answers ]

What can cause extreme slowness logging onto desktop WinXP and desktop icons slow to appear and open - Norton Virus Spyware scan & Ad-Adware found nothing. Could there be a hardware issue instead?

Opening an Account with Minor as Primary & Parent as Secondary [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to open an account in my (minor) child's name and me as secondary? And would this shield me from garnishments? Thanks

View more questions Search