Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aarif_899 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Chances of getting dependent visa for u.k
    My wife is inlondon on student visa for course of m.b.a for last 1 month, now I have to apply on dependent visa. I have 12 lakh cash in my bank , along with marriage certificate, photograph of marriage, rent paper documents, calling cards of my wife. I want to know that on basis of above document what the probabilty of getting dependent visa. Ans me quickly as I had to put my file.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 01:25 PM

The key is your marriage must be bona fide and your sponsor have enough $$ to cover expenses during your stay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to apply my husband visa as my dependent visa despite he is refused before? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to apply my husband visa second time,however he is refused in appel.could you tell the guidline for getting visa and chances for success?

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 Visa and my spouse is on H4 (dependent) Visa, my question is can I clain her as a dependent while filing the Tax return. She already got ITIN number. I am trying file taxes online but none of the website is giving 'Spouse/Wife' as dependent option. Please expain me the total...

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

My wife got UK student visa can myself and our child can get dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Q. My wife got UK student visa can myself and our child can get dependent visa ?

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search