Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee_the_red Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 01:17 AM
    Help! House music song title dilemma
    I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2006, 01:35 AM
    30 secs + Google = This
    lee_the_red Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 02:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    30 secs + google = This
    Hahaha why don't you try it yourself before trying to be smart. Its not there! You think I'd ask here if its on Google? Haha! Its called prudence man, your answers seem to lack any. Anyway, let me know if its already on Google.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 03:34 AM
    Firstly, how do you think I got that link without first trying it myself? The only reason it was "30secs + google" instead of "5secs + google" was because it took me several tries to find this information for you.

The first link on that page seems to be lyrics from the song "MILKY - Be my world" which has both the lines "ooo, im starving without your loving" and "na na na na na na na".

From the information you've given me, I am both correct and prudent.

Yes I do think you would ask on here even though it is clearly ''on google'', because many people come here doing exactly the same thing.

My first answer should have indicated to you that it was ''already on google''.

Hahaha indeed. Good day to you sir.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Music Copyright dilemma [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a UK music publisher who represents certain composer/authors/artists. Their songs have been exploited by a Chicago record company for 20years, in some cases without contracts, in another by submitting a document with a forged signature. The Chicago company went into liquidation in 1991, but was...

View more questions Search