Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    conradski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Statute of limitation
    I sold my company shares in September 2004 and I found out after the fact that the buyer of my shares took $500,000 from my bank account. Is this legal?
    conradski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 09:29 AM

Sold my co. shares in sept 2004. The purchaser took $500,000 from my bank account to buy the shares. Is this legal and what is the statute of limitation which I can sue?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 09:33 AM

How did they take 500,000 from your bank account,

Did you give them permission.

Please explain in more detail, since it sounds in your one line, they stole the money, if so have you not called the police ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitation [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how long the statute of limitations for Ontario gov. to recover overpaid child subsidy. I am Canadian and the overpayment was incurred in Toronto Ontario

Statute of limitation [ 3 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitation of filing a claim within Ontario for a liquidated claim or more specifically for services rendered?

Statute of limitation [ 6 Answers ]

My company has purchased credit card debts which I am starting claims on some of them. If the last activity is in 2004 it is Statute barred, but if the person verbally acknowledges the debt and/or makes payment arrangements with us, will it bring the account back into stat?

Statute of limitation [ 10 Answers ]

My son was charged on April 27,2007 for a break and enter that allegedly occurred in August of 2005. Is there a statutes of limitation?

Statute of limitation [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a statue of limitation on bankruptcy in Maryland? If so what is the time frame?

View more questions Search