Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Will extreme dandruff with no solution, stop me from ever getting a GF?
    Seriously my head is nasty. I have flakes all the time, even though I use dandruff shampoo. And I have a habit of always scratching and looking at the flakes fall down. There's millions and it doesn't stop.

Anyway, I've tried everything nothing works.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2010, 09:40 AM

Sorry, no you have not tried everything, go to the doctor, or even shave your head till you get it cured.
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Mar 6, 2010, 10:44 PM

Have you tried Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo? My ex used to get dandruff and would use the t-gel and it would help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme happiness followed by extreme sadness [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I am 20 years old and I have a problem. This is my first time posting a question on here, and I'm hoping to get some feedback. Maybe some ideas that I haven't heard before. See, I am generally a happy-go-lucky person. Most people see me as a REALLY happy girl, and I would even say...

Dandruff [ 3 Answers ]

A blonde is at the hairdressers chatting to the stylist. "My boyfriend has bad dandruff" she says. The stylist says "Give him head and shoulders." The blonde goes quiet. After a few minutes of deep thought she says.. . "How do I give him shoulders?"

Dandruff ? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know why my brother's dog would have white flakes(that look like dandruff) running through his black fur?

Got dandruff [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody tell me some remedy for.. I got a lot of dandruff in my hairs plus in scalp too... my hair are dry... please tell me something that helpss... thanx

View more questions Search