Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyler Hickey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Dunknow
    Hey I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows How Often We Got To Do Dunknow, Like Is It 3 Times A Week Or 7 Days A Week Or Something Else! Could Someone Reply Please Asap!! thanks!!
    andonefreestyle Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 01:53 AM
    Do me a favor homie give me the exercices that you have to do where did you get dunknow?? I need it too please man but the way it's 3 dasy a week Monday Wednesday and Friday please give me the program too thankx
    em-da-man Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 06:15 AM
    3 times a week its enough.can u send me the drills from dunknow please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dunknow VS Plyometrics [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got an e-book on plyometrics to increase my vertical jump.I have an 18 inch vertical jump which is quite bad. Some of my friends insisted on buying the dunknow program. Which program do you guys prefer the most. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Is Dunknow Real? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I've ordered Dunknow about a month ago and I still haven't received it, so I'm curious as to how long it takes to get this program and is it a lagit company, if you have the answer to these questions or there phone # please do tell:) Pleeeez Sum! Respond Assoon As Possible

Dunknow Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have my workout guide, but I lost my video for the Dunknow program. I need to know how to do the jump ups and quick jumps properly, the others are self explanatory. Thanks

Dunknow.com program [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has used this program (dunkknow.com). If so let me know what you thought of it. It is supposed to increase your vert like 8 to 10 inches or more.

Dunknow [ 3 Answers ]

Is dunknow a good program to order because I'm thinking about getting it if its not a good program are there any specific good programs that any of you no of well thanxs I'm out

View more questions Search