Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaiju Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Bleeding after child birth
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a lady of age 26 years and given a birth to child before four months and till time bleeding contineously.Now my son age four months and I am breast feeding contineously however I am very nervous and every time thinking about the why bleeding will not ending.Still also taking prescriptions by doctors but at least let me know the exact problem and is it serious or what should to do to stop the bleeding?

Kindly waiting for the appropriate reply...

Thanks
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Mar 5, 2010, 11:15 PM

Please go to the doctor. You may have a complication, such as a cyst. Please do not take chances with your health.
    vaiju Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 12:44 AM

Hi sir/madam,

I have child of 4 months old. After deleivery I bleed for 3 months but taking gap of 10 days in third month again bluiding start then continue. And ends in fourth month. That time I took tab and medicines. But now there in fifth month bleeding started in low flow. Is itt my regular period started or I have to go to doctor? Please tell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during Birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on a contraceptive pill (Jasmin) for the past three years and have never had any problems. However this month I started a new monthly pack and I am on my 6th pill for the month but yesterday I saw some bleeding, as if I was during my menstruation. This only lasted for a few hours. What...

Birth control and bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for about 2 years now and this month I have been late on them for a while and I have missed quite a few pills in a row. Now, Im cramping and bleeding, but I am not supposed to start my period for 9 more days. Does this mean I have implantation bleeding?

Birth control and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question. I just had a baby via c - section 7 weeks ago. I bled for 4 weeks continuously and finally stopped bleeding for a week. Then I started bleeding again and assumed this was my period and started Yasmin birth control the Sunday after the bleeding started. Well -- I don't know if...

Bleeding on birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on birth control for three months now. I've been bleeding for the last 2 weeks and I'm still bleeding. What should I do and what's wrong with me?

Bleeding during birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding bleeding during birth control. I have been on the pill for over 7 years for endometriosis. I have always had regular periods while on the pill and have always been on the same kind, never switching brands. Right now I have about half done my pack of pills and a I...

View more questions Search