Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Mar 5, 2010, 08:01 PM
    I get stabbing Pain in Right rib, it's not gallstones, what is it?
    I've been getting bad pain in my rib area. I got checked for gallstones and is not that.
    Could it be pain due to my scoliosis or some nerve problem I may have?

I had an accident when I was a child and also I have marfan disease features, like I'm really skinny and long limbs. Docs have told me I may in fact have marfan's.
    I'm slim, I eat well. So I wouldn't think it's problems with nutrition.

Thanks. I'm in early 30's
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 08:18 PM

No on online can diagnose you. Its best for you to see your dr.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Although I am a nurse, it is outside of my scope of practice to tell you what this is. You will have to visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stabbing pain in hand [ 2 Answers ]

I experience on an irregular basis a stabbing pain in the upper palm area of my left hand just below the index finger. It comes without warning and takes my breathe away. Sometimes, it will happen three or four times in short period and then go away. Other times, it is one blast and done. It may...

Stabbing breast pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am having sharp but transient pains in my left breast which seems to emanate from the nipple area. I ate a curry earlier on and it has been happening since then. It does not travel anywhere nor do I feel unwell apart from a little indigestion and anxiety. I am a 46 year old, overweight non...

Stabbing foot pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had stabbing foot pain in my feet foot on the top right. I have been diagnosed with Plantar Factities and have never had this type of pain before. I could not sleep because the sharp pain last all night off and on. Does anyone know what would cause this?

Sharp stabbing pains under left rib *possibly 8 weeks or more* [ 3 Answers ]

I have this sharp stabbing pain on the bottom left side of my ribcage. I got a positive pregnancy test about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea how far along I am. Probably 8 weeks or more. The pain feels like those cramps you get when you run too much, but I didn't go running or do anything. When...

Stabbing pain when I urinate [ 6 Answers ]

I just went to the restroom to urinate and had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side. Should I be concerned?

View more questions Search