Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmiraz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 05:39 PM
    3 day pay or quit OUR LEASE ENDS 4-1-10
    If we decide to vacate this month .our lease ends 3/31/10. We were given our 3 day notice yesterday. Will we be liable, because they need a 30 day notice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 05:48 PM

Well of course if you have not paid for this month, the pay or quit is for this mont, and you owe it,

Depending on the state ( if in US) you will either owe for the full month of April also for notice or at least though the day 30 days from the date you gave notice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 Day Notice to move and A 3 Day pay Or Quit [ 14 Answers ]

I submitted a 30 day notice to move on 4-17-2009 to vacate on 5-17-2009. On 5-4-2009 my landlord put a 3 day notice to pay or quit on my door. Is this even legal? And are late fees legal to charge in California?

Tenant on lease with option refusing to pay rent. Hand delivered 5 day pay or quit. [ 4 Answers ]

Property is located in Virginia. The tenant signed lease agreement and option agreement. The rent is $1000 monthly and the option is paid separately at $200 monthly. The rental agreement states tenant is responsible for repairs per incident up to $500. The blower motor went out on Heat pump...

3 day pay or quit. [ 15 Answers ]

I received I 3 day pay or quit on 10/6/08 & I have no intentions on paying, so what will happen next will they have to serve a 30 day notice next or what? Also the lease agreement was up on 9/30/8 so there is no lease agreement in place & I have been in the house for over a year; what steps are the...

Tenant on lease with option refusing to pay rent. Hand delivered 5 day pay or quit. [ 2 Answers ]

Property is located in Virginia. The tenant signed lease agreement and option agreement. The rent is $1000 monthly and the option is paid separately at $200 monthly. The rental agreement states tenant is responsible for repairs per incident up to $500. The blower motor went out on Heat pump...

View more questions Search