Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trevethnik Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 04:08 PM
    What's the name of the film about man not getting to the moon?
    Presumably a conspiracy theory? I also want the name of a film set in ancient greece or rome about a young sculptor bought as a slave who makes a holy grail (old black and white film)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 07:48 PM

Possibly The Silver Chalice for the second film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film with a man shrunk and injected into another man? [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone no the film I'm talking about where a man is shrunken and is in a syring and then gets injected into someone else, think he goes round the other mans body in a little spaceship type thing.

What's the name of the early90's film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find out the name this film for years that I watched ages ago that I hardly remember. What I remember is, a man finds or steels a silver metal suitcase at the bigining and drives off in his car. I think when he opens it he finds something inside that can turn him into like a...

What's this film called? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film, a poor black man was offered a job by some charity labourers and had to go to the woods with them, they treated him nice until they woke him up by beating him and spitting at him and gave him a head start then hunted him(hee hee hee)he had dreadlocks too!

What's the very old film with female missionary in china faces down an axe man [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this many years ago and it was old then so must be 1950s or earlier! May have been in black and white.after she faces down the axe man, who was attaching other prisoners, one of the prisoners helps her save several children by taking them on a long journey. The missionary tries to stop...

What's this film? [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with the name of this film I saw a few years ago. I think its got that bloke out of Rocky and Bullwinkle in it, though I can't remember his name. He gets a job as a cabbie, drives a few people about and then goes mental, and starts shooting people. Any feedback on this would...

View more questions Search