Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blancopelo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 04:07 PM
    How to get key for Macneale & Urban safe inside door
    We have an old Macneale & Urban safe in the lobby of our business. We can open the main door but there is an inside door that appears to take an old style key. Any suggestions for how to acquire one?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 07:09 AM

Can you provide any pictures of the lock. Are you in South Florida?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door/head light/key in chime [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Honda Accord DX and I frequently leave my head lights on, or my keys in the ignition because the chime doesn't go off. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Theft due to no key and garage door broken [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented my house for a year now and the landlord never gave me the right key to the house which he was informed of... this wasn't a problem as I used the garage door opener to enter my house and I always kept my doors locked. Well a month and a half ago my garage door motor burnt out and I...

Remote Control Key/Door lock [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program a keyless remote control for a 1998 nissian pathfinder

Material on inside of door [ 1 Answers ]

My honda has a carpet like material on the inside of the door it is hanging down and I would like to glue it back up... I used a spray adhesive from a can... but when it is warm out it falls back down. Any suggestion on what kind of glue I should use?

Rehanging an inside door [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my inside doors (closet & bathroom) coming off the door frame. Particularly the top hinge. It starts to pull out from the frame which causes the door to not be able to close (or rub excessively on the frame). How do I go about fixing this? Should I take them down & re...

View more questions Search