Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolores50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Transition strips 10ft from high to low floors
    We installed laminate on our parlor 12mm and it's a bit higher than the tile - need to know if there is a 10ft tranistion strip to use.
    logan176 Posts: 341, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2010, 08:08 PM

I think they only sell 8 footers at the big box stores. Try calling a flooring company like Lumber Liquidators. They may have more of a selection.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 02:54 PM

U can also try a carpet/tile store. They have trim up to 12'

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All concrete floor transition strips [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find vinyl transition strips for my finished basement, which consists of four slabs of concrete. The joints are a little rough, with the maximum gap being 1" and the floor levels vary from 1/8" to 3/8". Does anyone have any suggestions?

Vinyl flooring transition strips [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new vinyl plank floor in my basement and I am looking for a self adhesive vynl capping to cover where the new floor meets the old vynl flooring. Please help

Is it poss to pump washing machine wastewater 10ft vertically to plumb it into an exi [ 2 Answers ]

Is it poss to pump washing machine wastewater 10ft vertically to plumb it into an existing waste pipe?

Transition between floors [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed engineered hardwood floors in my living room and hallway. I did not extend the wood into the closets, I just left the carpet inside those since the carpet will not be seen with the doors closed. What is the best way to hold the carpet down and cover the ends of the wood boards?

View more questions Search