Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CamZed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 08:55 PM
    Does this sound like anything?
    My husband and I have three cats and two of them make a strange meowing sound, It's meowing but it sounds like their wining of something. They always do it in the hall and one of them is sometimes laying down when he does it. Do you think that they could be seeing of hearing something?
    We've been experiecing some othe strange thingd that can't be explained, I won't get into that now but I know it's now in our heads.
    Do you cat(s) and spirits in your house? If so do your cat(s) do anything strange?

Thank You,

Cam
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Thanks For Commenting And Yes They Do Because I Have 4 Cats And They Do That

Dec 14, 2006, 03:16 PM
    And my house is haunted

Dec 14, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Thank you for answering. If our house is haunted I think that it's a very weak one.
    Is there such thing as weak hauntings?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 05:01 PM
    First of all. Some strange occurrences that you do not want to get into. Uhm it is better that you get into them so we can here the whole story. I am very interested in the whole picture, the whole story. If you want privacy send me a private message.

Joe

Dec 14, 2006, 05:13 PM
    Yes they're are such things as weak hauntings if you have any questions send me a question

Dec 14, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Well, some of the things that have happened are, One Sunday afternoon I was having a nap with the cat (we have a night stand on both sides of the bed and on them are two lamps, the ones you touch to turn on. My head was at the end of the bad) Both the lamps were off, I opened my eyes for a minute to ajust the jeans I was laying on and I look at the head of the bed and BOTH the lamps were on. The one on the left side was on high (which would mean you have to touch it three times) and the one on the right side was on low (which you touch once) My husband was in the living room sleeping and the other two cats were sound asleep. I went in the living room and asked my husband if he turned the lamps on and he said no and that he was sleeping. That's just one occurrence. I'll let you know about the others in a bit.

What do you think?
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Dec 14, 2006, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CamZed
    My husband and I have three cats and two of them make a strange meowing sound, It's meowing but it sounds like their wining of something. They always do it in the hall and one of them is sometimes laying down when he does it. Do you think that they could be seeing of hearing something?
    We've been experiecing some othe strange thingd that can't be explained, I won't get into that now but I know it's now in our heads.
    Do you cat(s) and spirits in your house? If so do your cat(s) do anything strange?

Thank You,

Cam
    Yes, I have 2 cats, we have a spot in the hall they will not walk over, they run and jump so they don't touch it, if we hold them over that spot they go crazy. Also in the same hall they will sit by the wall and meow as loud as they can for as long as we let them, I was thinking there something under the house, we had some one look and there's nothing. And with the lamp thing, our kitchen light does that, the cats look up a lot, we probably have the same thing going on. I just thought my cats were weird, but I'm glad some one else experienced the same.

Dec 14, 2006, 06:05 PM
    The best way I can describe the way they meow is, I guess stressed or crying. Like you said they will do it for as long as we let them. We call them when they do it though cause it's annoying.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 06:09 PM
    In a bit. Why not tell the whole story? I am interested in the whole story. Not short form, not little tidbits. If you want answers, plus you know people are interested in more. Why play games?

Thank you in advance!

Joe

Dec 14, 2006, 06:26 PM
    I'll get into the other things then. These occurrences aren't in order.
    My husband and I were watching TV one night and a commercial was on and we heard a faint tapping (we have a treadmil beside the two chairs in the living room) I thought it was just the TV and then there was another tapping noise but this time it was louder, now we know it was not the TV. What creeped us out the most is that none of the cats were in the living room and even if they were it was a controlled tapping the kind of tap only a human could do if you know what I mean. It was deffinatly the kind of noise an animal could not make. It sounded like the tapping was on the plastic of the treadmil.
    know it not Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Holy if its not a haunting go check your cats for tomber in the head because what happened to a friends cat what happened was that the cat had a weird meow and the cat kept doing it all the time than it was walking in the kitchen and the cat head exploded because the tomber got so big in the head so GO get your cat checked out for brain tombers

Dec 14, 2006, 06:37 PM
    I don't think it's a tumor cause the older cat did it all the time and then we took a stray in and he does it as well, so it would be a really big coincidence I think. Let's hope its not. Both cat's have been to the vet recently too.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Cats have an uncanny with sense. Cats and dogs are different as well. I would say there definitely could be a presence.

There are other possibilities as well. Some people with or without knowledge are able to turn things off or on. Just with there energy levels. Also with making noise and moving things.

Did you always had this experience or just started happening recently. If it started most recently I would say it has something to do with you or your husband. If these experiances are happening ever since you have been in the house then that would definitely indicate a presence from another spirit.

Joe

Dec 14, 2006, 06:51 PM
    We were actually told that our house was built on an Indian burial ground. There is a light in the kitchen and it is part on and part off, if that makes sense, and the person who told us about the house said that it was the spirits that were effecting the light. He had phsycic abilities

Dec 14, 2006, 06:51 PM
    Were in Canada are you?

Dec 14, 2006, 06:55 PM
    I'm sorry but I seriously think your house is haunted

Jan 2, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Whatever is in our house is someone my husband knew, he's had a lot of deaths in his family in the last few years and the stuff that's been happening has been happening to him. One night when he was lying in the bed not yet asleep, he had the comforter on his face and was on his right side facing me, he said that the comforter dragged across his face. He thought it might be a cat but when he looked there was no cat there.
    And last night when we were in bed he said that he felt two hands grab his right foot and pull on it. I was asleep and he woke me but I can't really comprehend something like that when I'm that tired but now I realize how very creepy that is. I want to find out what is doing this. I don't know if it is here all the time of if it fallows him around. Does any one have any suggestions on how to find out what this is without hiring someone or spending any money? I HAVE TO know what this is.

Thark you in advance
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I used to work at a movie theatre. I once heard that it was built on what was once indian burial grounds. ( I looked it up and found out it was true) People there used to talk about hearing whispers in rooms when you were all alone and machines going on and off by themselves. I never believed it until it happened right in front of me onoe day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Sound At All [ 4 Answers ]

I have a dell 5000 and recently it stopped playing any sounds. When I go to my control panel and go in sound, speech and audio devices and then click on sounds and audio devices, It says NO AUDIO DEVICE! Can you help?

How do I get sound? [ 2 Answers ]

Have just installed Microsoft windows xp and have found that I cannot get any sound from my computer. Had to reinstall this as previous windows was not found to be legal,any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Sound [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a multimedia sound controller

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

View more questions Search