Ask
    davemc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 12:46 PM
    How do I change the aux heat setting on my bryant a07045 with heat pump
    How do I change the aux heat setting on my bryant a07045 with heat pump
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 09:05 PM
    What exactly do you want to change? It comes on when it's needed, as second stage and also when the defrost cycle is energized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat pump never turns on, handler blows continuous with no heat except with AUX heat [ 2 Answers ]

10 year old Rheem air handler RHBA-21J8MFCA, 1/3HP, 2.8A. New WeSt Columbia, SC 29170, Model 2HP13L48P-1B, HCFC-22, 4TON. Installed new out of box iN July and AC working splendidly but start-up is "violent" and loud. Installer says I need some sort of "start-up kit". I put off as had planned...

Heat pump aux/emer mode heating way past temp setting [ 3 Answers ]

Our Rheem heat pump (installed when the house was built in 1994)services our basement level (has our kids bedrooms and family room). It has been extremely cold lately but only last night it started to run constantly on aux/emergency (red light) heat and will not pay attention to the thermostat...

Carrier Hvac heat pump with aux/em heat- NO AUX HEAT [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried to install Honeywell 7500d thermostat. I get heat pump heat but no emergency heat although the termostate is calling for it. The installation manual says to see authorized agent if I have a dual 0/b on existing thermostat and another wire is attached to common. As of now, I have ...

Aux Heat stays on on Robertshaw 9620 controlled heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

The batteries died on one of the 3 Rbtshaw 9620s on my heat pump system. When I changed them the unit would not program, so I reset it to factory settings. Now it is programmable, but the zone it controla does not respond, and the AUX electric heat stays on. Anyone know what's up? Had to throw...

View more questions Search