Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twincreator1229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 12:15 PM
    What happens if a baby swallows comet
    My 14 month child got in the bathroom and when I got to her there was the cleaning stuff called comet all over and she may have ate a little bit but I'm not sure what should I look for
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 5, 2010, 01:02 PM

For poison ingestion and children I would always suggest going directly to the doctor. Or you can call the company, there should be some sort of poison ingestion hotline number on the back of the container. They can inform you of the proper steps you need to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if you swallow comet? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend just brought me some McDonalds on his break and when I got towards the end it tasted like what the cleanser "Comet" smells like. I'm not saying he put some in it (although we have been fighting a lot lately and he keeps threatening me that I better never try to take our son away from...

Comet Search [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find a comet?

Abandoned Swallows [ 4 Answers ]

We found these 4 baby red-breasted swallows in a barn and the mother abandoned them. They had been there for 3 days before we took them home. Someone said to feed them a mixture of water, oatmeal and egg yoke for protein. That's what we've done and they've revived and gotten energy, but I'm...

Comet tank care [ 2 Answers ]

My tank gets cloudy every three days am I supposed to clean it that often or do I need anoother filter. I have four Large comets in a 10 gallon tank.

Comet, new one [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I find information to read and learn about this new comet coming near us? Where can I find out information on how astronomers figured out how many stars there are ? I not sure how they can know they are correct and this has biblical implications

View more questions Search