Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellie7761 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 10:11 AM
    I have cancer,carvanoma on my brain stem and had a stroke xmas day I can hardly walk.
    I have cancer,carvanoma on my brain stem and had a stroke xmas day I can hardly walk... I went from a size 4 to 14 lost my best friend my father 01/16/2010 I do not get dressed or out of bed let alone shower. I have lost everything forced out of my job after 10 years and now losing my boyfriend. I have begged and borrowed to try to fill my bucket list which is small get married out back of my home pay all my co pays and meds get help to walk normal again... and help to feeds me and my dogs... With what ever is left I feed my St Bernard and my golden... I used to model now I look homeless what is there left to live for but, my granddaughter who loves me for me. I feel I will end up homeless and unable to walk I lost my insurance so the medicines I now need I can not afford so it is just time for me I have all the proof I am real... I fill this out every month with the hopes for help even a dollar would be help. I am not Haiti and not in Chili but, I am crying for a miracle... I want to live but with out help I do not know how. I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis in both hands.

I have begged and borrowed to stay alive please someone hear me

Source: Cancer Centers, food banks... Please guide me
    IS THERE HELP FOR ME
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 10:21 AM

In which U.S. state or world country do you live?
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Mar 5, 2010, 10:24 AM

Try your local social services,there are many agenceys that will help you but please do not ask for money on this forum. We are here to advise only

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xmas song lyrics "i love xmas on the radio" with a girl and hoarse voice at times [ 1 Answers ]

"i love christmas on the radio" Woman's voice About hearing xmas music At times radio is sung with a hoarse voice like gritty sounds cool

How can you ddifferntiate between a Mercury 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboard 5 horse? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a 5 horse mercury freshwater, outboard, transum hung engine. What Im not sure of is do I mix the gas with oil or not. Thanks

Brain Cancer and Cell Phones [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, Ive read articles claiming the use of cell phones can greatly increase the risk for forms of brain cancer. Especially when held right up to the ear. Im 16 and had talked excessively on the phone for years. I read the risk diminishes at the age of 20 because the brain is then fully...

View more questions Search