Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LurryBrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:11 AM
    False allegations domestic violence
    What can I do about false domestic violence and false allegations for the baker ac.
    LurryBrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:12 AM

What can I do about false domestic violence and false allegations for the baker act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic violence AND false charges AND nc [ 4 Answers ]

Okay if someone (exwife) goes to the police station and files charges against their ex husband. Saying that they are scared of this person when ALL that took place was a heated phone conversation regarding their child. Can they charge the guy with Domestic Violence when there were no threats made...

False Adult Abuse Allegations [ 4 Answers ]

After the recent death of my grandfather, My husband and I volunteered our home and time to care for my grandmother who suffers from Alzheimer's. I love her being here and actually see a positive change in her memory, she is active with our 16mo old daughter and enjoys Bingo that I take her 2...

Baby taken by false allegations [ 2 Answers ]

My child wastaken from me seven years ago and my rights were taken by flase allegations by children and youth and they played games for months with me not returning my phone calls or letting me see my child well when they took my rights they signed with me a legal paper stating I could get pictures...

False Sexual Assault Allegations [ 5 Answers ]

My brother was falsely accused by his mother-in-law and brother-in-law of sexually assaulting my 3 year old niece. He was arrested before an investigation ever took place. His wife believes he did it. She was examined and found that she has never been sexual abused. She was coached by the...

False allegation of Domestic Violence [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently charged with domestic violence. I think the whole thing is ridiculous as I got into an argument with my girlfriend that could have been avoided. The state is very strict with these laws. I think there were mistakes on both sides, but they chose to remove me from my apartment. My...

View more questions Search