Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HopeingICanHelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 01:47 PM
    When I Was Yonger About 9 I didn't know that women didn't really shave there arms and them when my mom found out she told me to stop because Not Meany Women shave there arm but then I still did it and know the hairs on my arm are really long and if I bleach them they would still stand out so I asked a butishion and she said if your comfterbal the best thing to do is to wax them or shave them but I don't recormendet to eneyone to shave there arms I never show my arms and I hate it I'm so caunches I wount leave the houes with out a long sleave top on or a hoddie I don't recormend it but its your choise.<3
    anibree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
    I got told I needed to shave my arms to and the worst part of it is that it was my crush :/ now I'm confused and don't know what to do :/...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to slimmer my arms [ 2 Answers ]

My arms are getting fat and loose. Anything I can do to make them slimmer but I don't want to widen my shoulder.

Right to Bear Arms [ 167 Answers ]

I am just curious about everyone's thoughts regarding the Second Amendment and the Right to Bear Arms. I am specifically curious to hear from those of you that live in countries that have been forced to give up your arms. Are there more crimes now than before? If you live in the US I am...

Remove Blackness at under arms [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove the blackness at under arms?

Numbness in arms [ 1 Answers ]

::)What could cause my arms to suddenly go numb and feel so heavy.I can't lift them when this happens. They feel like dead weight. It comes on suddenly,just out of nowhere.It will last for about five or so minutes,then they just feel funny for a little while after.Thank you for any help you can...

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search