Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marylindahl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Felony Probation and medical marijuana
    What are the laws for a person on felony probation and medical marijuana
    rainacidbeer Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2010, 04:33 PM

I would ask your lawyer and your probation officer to avoid any conflicts. I think once your on probation you give up many rights,so they probably can disallow smoking even thou you got a card. If it was a drug charge chances are higher.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 06:47 PM

It will be up to the PO and the judge, You will have to notify them of it, since of course it may mean you would fail your drug tests
    ryanmiller1 Posts: 18, Reputation: -3
    -

Mar 13, 2010, 12:16 AM

I've always wondered this too.

Let us know
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 05:19 AM

Hello mary:

Here in my state, one CAN smoke their "medicine" while on probation.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Medical marijuana on probation [ 11 Answers ]

I have a misdermeanor possession of marijuana charge. I will be sentenced to 1 year of probation in Jan. I have recently been given a perscription to use medical marijuana. I will be given random drug tests. The court does not know about this perscription yet. Will I be able to smoke marijuana...

Medical marijuana pole [ 30 Answers ]

I want to take a medical marijuana pole. Who is for or against medical marijuana specifically used for health perposes. PRO: It can relive stress, cure eating disorders, and be a natural pain killer. CON: But some people over due it and do stupid stuff on it. PRO: no one has ever died from...

Medical Marijuana [ 21 Answers ]

There has been mountains of evidence that marijuana can be used to help all sorts of ailments such as pain that is associated with cancer and aids patients. It has also been shown to help with anorexia so why oh why if not make it legal for recreational use(which in my opinon it should be , alcohol...

View more questions Search