Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valdez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 08:29 AM
    Is the wish of a deceased held up in court
    Wife is estranged from husband and dies intestate. Is husband still entitled to her share of the estate
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 5, 2010, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by valdez View Post
    wife is estranged from husband and dies intestate. Is husband still entitled to her share of the estate
    He is entitled to a share of her estate, if that's what you mean to ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to recover a deleted email for an upcoming court case. Do I NEED a court order? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that the Google "people" can recover deleted emails with a court order. So does that mean recovery is possible? I need this email for a court case but would like to avoid the hoops of obtaining a court order. Any advice?

The icici bank account held by my father and me jointly has been held. What to do [ 7 Answers ]

My father and I have a joint account in icici bank. All the money in the account is of my father. I had defaulted in icici credit card. The icici bank has held the account. What my father can do?

As a defendant in court the judge ordered me to return to court to PROVE my innocence [ 2 Answers ]

Am I missing something? Long story short I've been harassed for years with the worst part being called into court by this psycho. The lawyers and judge are "good old boys" and I'm screwed. The icing on the cake was my accuser blaming me because she rear ended someone. In court she stated I must...

Where can you go to find out how many shares in AT&T a deceased relative held? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know how I might be able to find out how many shares of AT&T stock my husbands grandmother held at her death in May 1983. They were left to her grandsons... but now that they have been sold, for tax purposes, we have to have a cost basis of what they were worth in May 1983 to when they were...

Shares Held After President of Company Deceased [ 3 Answers ]

The deceased holds 8% of a private corporation and he has incurred debt throughout the years. The corporation is willing to wash out the debt in exchange for his 8% holding in the corporation. My question: is the value of the shares held figured at the time of death or at the time of...

View more questions Search