Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshivaji9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 05:57 AM
    Am I liable to pay Toll for unintended one way journey through burnley tunnel?
    I live in Noble Park. On Saturday last ( Feb 27, 2010 ) as the Kings way was closed and I was not knowing any nearest road, I had to unintentionally drive ( as there was no way for me to come out of the Toll way) through Burnley tunnel. I somehow reached Burnley railway station where a gentleman guided me towards Toorak road and from there I drove to Princess Highway. As I am not registered for any City link or sort of toll payment procedures, will I be liable to pay toll for using the tunnel?

Check out some similar questions!

Unintended acceleration [ 20 Answers ]

How To Deal With Unintended Acceleration - Tech Dept. - Auto Reviews - Car and Driver Toyota Recall: Scandal, Media Circus, and Stupid Drivers - Editorial - Car and Driver We're no Toyota apologists, but if you look past the media circus, the numbers don't reveal a meaningful problem....

Toll roads in US [ 3 Answers ]

I will be driving from western canada, crossing the border in Manitoba in to N. Dakota to get to jersey. How much change should I carry in my car for paying tolls on the road? How much do tolls normally cost?

Liable to pay $1500? [ 2 Answers ]

Im with TD. My purse was stolen, I called in to report it; the man I spoke to on the phone did not tell me any activity had been performed on my account. I made a crazy mistake by writing my pin in my phone book, which was also in the purse. What are the odds they'd check my phone book?? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.