Ask
    77sandra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:15 PM
    Credit Card Judgements
    I am scared do not know what to do
    Acct is from 1999-2000
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Mar 5, 2010, 09:50 AM

Are you saying you have a judgement? Or are you saying you are AFRAID you will get a judgement? If you have a judgement there is proably little you can do but if you have not gotten one check the statues of
    Limitations for your state. Surely you would have gotten calls,letters etc after all this time. Did you try to work out a payment plan when you found you could not pay it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card judgements [ 5 Answers ]

I am possibly facing judgements on 3 credit cards. I am a senior on a fixed income. When I made these debts, I was gainfully employed. Now I am just receiving ss, and disability pension. I would have to choose between paying my rent, buying food, or giving up my car in order to pay these debts. If...

Credit Card Judgements [ 2 Answers ]

Company trying to serve me with a subeno what do I do once served can I make pymts To satisfy company

Credit card judgements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a situtation that I have a question about. In a nutshell. I co-signed for a loan for my daughter who is deaf to buy hearing aids. Unfortunately she made two payments and stopped without my knowledge. Almost a year has passed and now the collection agency has started harassing me. ...

Credit card judgements [ 2 Answers ]

I live in SC, what items are exempt from being sold in a property seize.

Credit card judgements [ 1 Answers ]

I have a collection agency that is after me for a credit card debt that I owe. I'm not looking to not pay the credit card company, I'm just waiting to come across some money Where I can pay off the balance altogether in full. I keep telling the collection agency That I will send them some money...

View more questions Search