Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    77sandra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Credit Card Judgements
    Company trying to serve me with a subeno what do I do once served can I make pymts
    To satisfy company
    77sandra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:07 PM

Company trying to serve me
    Once served can I make pymts to
    Satisfy credit card company
    From 10 yrs ago
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Mar 5, 2010, 09:57 AM

I see that you posted earlier and I answered that. So you are saying the debt is 10 years old? Please when you post explain everything so we can better advise you and post the question only once. I would quess the sol's would apply.
    But the question is and this is going by your other post do you already have a judgement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card judgements [ 5 Answers ]

I am possibly facing judgements on 3 credit cards. I am a senior on a fixed income. When I made these debts, I was gainfully employed. Now I am just receiving ss, and disability pension. I would have to choose between paying my rent, buying food, or giving up my car in order to pay these debts. If...

Credit Card judgements [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the process of getting a divorce and mine and my spouses credit cards are way out of control, I figure I am going to have to file Bankruptcy but I am worried about the credit cards having such a high balance. Is there a certain dollar amount that they will take further action like filing a...

Credit card judgements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a situtation that I have a question about. In a nutshell. I co-signed for a loan for my daughter who is deaf to buy hearing aids. Unfortunately she made two payments and stopped without my knowledge. Almost a year has passed and now the collection agency has started harassing me. ...

Credit card judgements [ 2 Answers ]

I live in SC, what items are exempt from being sold in a property seize.

Credit card judgements [ 1 Answers ]

I have a collection agency that is after me for a credit card debt that I owe. I'm not looking to not pay the credit card company, I'm just waiting to come across some money Where I can pay off the balance altogether in full. I keep telling the collection agency That I will send them some money...

View more questions Search