Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2004, 12:37 PM
    Re-location
    Born 1-16-64, plan on making state re-location to Las Vegas... does anyone feel any feedback on this move. Any love interest in the near future?

Thanks for your time and thought!. :D
    Brina
    Laughter Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2004, 07:59 AM
    Re: re-location
    Hello bri,

Well, there sure are a lot of good and new things to experience in your future new hometown.

Please remember this: you will encounter many people who are good or not-so-good for you. Your job is to "read" every new friend, and if something doesn't feel right, please end or minimize your interactions.

As far as a love interest------I feel that it will emerge, but only after you get settled in and comfortable with your surroundings. Also, the person(s) that will be entering your life/heart will be kind of on the shy or soft-spoken side. So, you may have to initiate the relationship! Kind of nice.

Have a safe trip and take care.

Many Blessings, Laughter

bri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2004, 03:28 PM
    Re-location
    Thank you for your feedback! I look forward to experiencing something new and different. :D
    Laughter Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2004, 06:04 AM
    Re: re-location
    You're welcome, bri!

I just read an article this morning that applies to your situation as well. It was explaining the fact that we have choices in most things. It's really important for you to make good choices for yourself----to "turn over a new leaf" of sorts and try some new approaches as to how you handle yourself and others.

You know the old saying "If you always do what you've always done, you're always gonna get what you've always gotten"... I think it says a lot---and I remind myself of it when I feel myself choosing to repeat the same old pattern that I don't like at all.

Take care!! Good luck and hold your chin up, bri.

Many Blessings, ~Laughter ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get the Location of a user [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how can I retrieve the location of every user when they visit my website. Are there any built in ASP functions for it.

LP tank location [ 1 Answers ]

How close can your meter and your Service entrance be located? My plumber mentioned ten feet.. Can I bury the tank and it make a difference? Do you measure from the valve to the bottom of the meter?

Location of GFI Switches [ 2 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined We are doing a bathroom remodel and have hired a licensed general contractor who subs out the electrical work. We took out our standard tub and have installed a whirlpool spa. The general contractor and the electrician are in disagreement as to where the gfi switch...

View more questions Search