Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braxtonv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:07 PM
    What's the title of this movie
    This movie is new and my friend was telling me about it there is a killer who is in a coffee shop and 2 guys break in with guns and the guy hits one of them with hot coffee pot and the guy takes the other guys gun and shoots the other guy then the guy he shot stabbs him in the foot and he shoots him ( I know this is only 1 scene but hopefully I can get the answer)
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 4, 2010, 04:25 PM

A History of Violence (2005) great movie
    braxtonv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:27 PM

Ty what I was looking for :)
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 4, 2010, 04:28 PM

No problem... Hope you enjoy it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie title [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger... I'm guessing in the 90's... I watched a movie where this family is traveling somewhere and they end up in this ghost town. The hotel has ghosts running it, etc. I don't remember much else except in the end the family gets out of the town and goes through this membrane. At...

What's the movie title? [ 5 Answers ]

This movie title has been driving me insane, I saw it around 2003/04 and it was new, All I can remember of the story is it starts with a car driving along a road at night, it has teenager's in it and they hit something, when they get out it's a guy and he's dead, they think they killed him so they...

What's the title of this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a father who is a bodyguard for a pop singer. He has a daughter that lives with her mom, she's 17 and she wants to ask him if she can go to italy with her friend to see art exhibits. He gives in and when they go to the airport he finds out their backpacking around europe following a...

What's the movie title [ 3 Answers ]

What's the movie title for the one where a lady drinks a potion and gets shot in the stomach and lives forever. And her friend spray paints her skin tone.

View more questions Search