Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etebar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:39 PM
    After getting judgment in court,how visa creditor try to collect when one is unemploy
    After getting judgment in court,how visa creditor try to collect when one in unemployed and nothing there to be collected?Can creditor freeze the savings account?What are the procedures for them to follow and for how long?Is the bankruptcy the only option?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 01:50 PM

Where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a creditor gets a judgment against you what does that do to me [ 2 Answers ]

If I can't pay a medical bill what can they do about it

If you are paid 1099, and you lose the job will you still be able to collect unemploy [ 2 Answers ]

If you are paid as a contractor how is your unemployment insurance affected. If you lose your job are you still eligible for unemployment? {Moved from Forum Help - <>}

For how long can a creditor collect on a judgement? [ 4 Answers ]

Let's suppose a creditor (open account) obtains a judgement before the SOL runs. Is there any limit to how many years the creditor may attempt to collect on the judgement? Also, with the judgement in hand, can the creditor place a lien on an inheritance? Thank you.

Have judgment... how do I collect? [ 1 Answers ]

I havw been awarded a judgement in small claims court. How do I collect. The judgement is for $1000. I would like to go against bank account. How do I go about it?

Judgment by creditor [ 5 Answers ]

We have just sold our home. I have a judgment from Citibank (credit card), no lien on property, but title company has said this judgment must be cleared before we can close. Is this correct, even though it was not connected to our property?

View more questions Search