Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmcwife0816 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:36 PM
    How to find a movie by a scene
    I am trying to find a movie about WWII. I only remember 2 scenes in the movie in the and the end. I can not remember the nae someone please help me. The first scene I remember there was a young girl who was helping jewish people escape the nazis and her and her mom were a part of a underground thing. At this part of the movie she is supposed to go into the woods to give a letter to someone when she gets caught and then she tries to lie her way out of trouble.When they ask her what she was doing in the woods she responded that she was there to meet her boyfriend, they asked if he came and she replied "no he dont love me". Then at the end of the movie the same girl is very sick with scarlet fever and they don't have the meds because of the war so she almost dies. The war ends and the americans come through and get her the meds that she needs and one of the soldiers give her a flower and the whole neighborhood is outside cheering with flags. If you can help me this has been driving me insane for months and I want to watch it again.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 4, 2010, 02:07 PM

Zwartboek (2006) try this one... this is one of my favorite movies... subtitles though... good luck
    usmcwife0816 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 05:58 PM

Nope it is not this movie zavier24 but thanks
    julieluvshorror Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 11:02 AM
    This movie is from the 60's or 70's. It is a horror. This woman meets the man of her dreams too good to be true. She is swept away in love and when they go to get married in a church the church starts falling apart and turns in to a satanic church he looks at her and she screams cause he is the devil. What is the name of this movie??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie scene [ 2 Answers ]

Its an English language thriller and the scene is where the deranged woman has broken into the house and rearranged the cans in the cupboard so all the labels are straight . The man comes home . Opens the cupboard and realises she's been in the house . Can anyone tell me the name of the movie...

How to find a movie by scene [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, The movie that I am looking for takes place either in germany or in austria (german language). It must have been shooted in early 80's or second-half 70's, because I've watched it when I was a teen. The movie is about a concentration camp like nazi camps. Let's give you some clue about...

Find a movie scene [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie with a kid on a beach on the east coast, and he sees a German sub come to the surface and then goes down again. I don't think it had anything to do with the plot, it might be a comedy?

Want to find the movie this scene belongs to [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find the movie this scene belongs to. I remember it was toward the end of the movie and a girl rings a guys doorbell on her knees and punches him in the junk when he answers. I think it was revenge for something and that it was hilarious but I can't remember anything else!

View more questions Search