Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saker Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2004, 02:47 AM
    Love denied
    My one and only split up with me at the beginning of this week. He is a Libra, birthdate 6th October 1981, born in Stafford. I am an Aries, birthdate 18th April 1982, born in Derby. (Both places in the UK). We were together for three years, and had many plans and dreams we wanted to fulfil together. He hit a down patch at home and work, and I believe it led him to try and exercise the only bit of control he feels he has in his life. He thinks he should stick to his decision otherwise he'll be seen as weak, I've tried to explaing that that doesn't matter if you are in love; the longer it stays like that, the less and less hope I have and the more painful it gets. I love him deeper than the earth, he has always claimed that he really loved me too, and I badly want him back. Can anyone tell me if I have any chance at all?
    Andrey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2004, 12:45 PM
    Re: Love denied
    The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Ten of Swords (Ruin), when reversed: Benefit. Profit. Temporary gain. Improvement. Passing success. Momentary advantage.

Russian Tarot of Saint Petersburg

The final commissioned work of Yuri Shakov. This deck is a masterpiece in the art of Russian miniature painting; an art rarely mastered. The rich, dark images lead themselves to more stoic interpretations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Access denied on ntfs [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can any one help me, I got a 40 gb hdd Divided it in to 5 parts All fat32 file system except one and that is of 9 gb ITS NTFS I can access some folders and files in that drive but rest of them I can Its saying "e:\\ not accessible... access denied" i tried to move some files in...

Access is denied ? [ 2 Answers ]

There is still a problem when I want to access to my ibm computer through my emachine PC I can access it easily but when try to access my emachine through ibm it says emachine is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource . Contact the administrator of this server to...

C Drive Access Denied [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new hard drive not too long ago, making my c drive a slave and the new f drive the master. When I go to c:\documents and settings\owner, it tells be "access denied." What do I have to do to gain access? The reason I ask is because my anti-virus software keeps finding trojan horses...

Love denied [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there. I've been in a serious relationship with a man I really love beyond a doubt and deeper than the earth for almost three years. At the beginning of this week he split up with me out of the blue. I have recently graduated and have moved home which is not far away from him now, which...

View more questions Search