Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabassumkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 07:10 AM
    Hi guys
    Hi guys ,
    I would like to introduce myself... I am Tabassum Khan.. I recently started A Recruitment consultancy.. So I need your help..
    I hope you all will help me in my need.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,
    Tabassum Khan
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 07:31 AM

What do you need?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search