Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2t2ta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Trilastin
    Did trilastin really remove stretch marks
    And if I live in jordan from wer I could find it?
    Thanks
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 8, 2010, 05:45 AM
    If it's not in your local drugstores try Amazon.com I think they ship worldwide. And they have reviews on the products you can see if it works on customers who have bought it. I'm not sure you can totally remove stretch marks but maybe the appearance of them with creams, make them less noticeable.
    Hatethesescars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 01:42 PM

I started Using Trilastin 5 days ago, I have noticed my skin feels softer... and it seems like some of the skin has gotten lighter.. but not necessarily the stretch marks themselves. I gained about 40 pounds over a 7 month period after I was discharged from rehab and prescribed Serouqeul for sleep, 4 months ago I stopped taking the seroquel and the fog it placed on my mind was cleared a month later. I was shocked to discover my once, perfectly thin and toned body was fat, chubby, no tone, no definition. Disgusting. And worst of all these horrible stretch marks had popped up on my sides or "love handles" if you prefer that term. At first they started of Pink and somewhat flat, and I didn't really care too much about them and figured they would fade into a lighter color. So I began to work on my body, Running, lifting, toning up- training 4-5 days a week. Today I am back at my weight I was, but to my dismay the stretch marks did not gay away with the weight. They got darker and are now very prominent on my "love handles" - I hate them. I love my body, but hate the areas where the stretch marks are. I am desperate at this point to find something that will get rid of them. I understand stretch marks are the smallest problem I have, but they take a bigger precedent than anything else. I can change everything else about me.. my weight, my clothes, my lifestyle, health, attitude, but the stretch marks are still there. As I said before, 5 days ago I started using Trilastin SR. I am going to use it for a 30 more days, even though I ordered 3 tubes because it was cheaper that way (if it works and I continue use) and if it doesn't work.. ship it back get my money back and start Elastin3- I am very skeptical about stretch mark creams.. but I am hosting for the best and I will keep you all updated on the progress or lack there of. If it works, I plan on posting before and after pics..
    StretchtGal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 09:22 PM

Buying it online is definitely the way to go. Is there a problem shipping it to your country?
    art1ka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 04:28 PM

Hi I have been using trilastin sr for exactly 1 month and 20 days. I scrub the area well in the shower and after pat drying I apply trilastin sr. sometimes when I have lots of time I apply it three times a day, most times its twice a day and sometimes its once a day. But never a day goes by with out trilastin sr. I am doing everything as directed. But I have not seen one little single tinsy bit of improvement. Not even a slightest bit. I read comments on people seeing visible results within 31/2 weeks. I am starting to think if those are real comments or what. I am feeling very sad that it hasn't worked and I have spent so much money I have bought from a shop so I can't get money back. I am too chicken to order over the net. But if it has really worked for the others than I am happy for them. But please don't put false comments that it works when in fact it doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used TriLastin-SR [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, Just wondering if anyone has tried TriLastin-SR. I have started getting stretch marks on my stomach as a result of recent weight gain. I am losing the weight but not the stretch marks. I have been using Bio-Oil but haven't noticed any improvement. Has any one got any advice, or can...

Trilastin cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I need to know if trilastin helps stretch marks I'm 32weeks pregnant and just noticed some stretch marks on my belly cried for an hour it look horrrible,, please help if you have used this cream

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

View more questions Search