Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sahkanah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 07:49 PM
    How Do I Evict Someone from My Apartment that is on my Lease?
    The person in which I speak of is the father of my child but he doesn't pay any rent or bills in the apartment but he is on my lease and is causing me mental distress. I don't know what my options are. I've asked him to leave but he is unwilling ,so what can I do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 07:04 AM

Hello S:

He's a roommate. The only one who can evict him is your landlord, and he'll have to evict BOTH of you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I legally evict my 18 year old daughter from my apartment? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old daughter with a 3 month old and I would like her to leave my home. She had some boys over and they stole my property in my home. She is on the lease, but I pay rent and she doesn't work or contribute anything to the household. What do I need to do?

How to evict without a lease [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get tenants out who do not have a lease? The tenant also has 2 kids, she is 2 months behind on rent working on 3

How do I evict a family member that is living in my apartment [ 2 Answers ]

I am asking for my nephew who is having problems with his mother who lives in his apartment with him, his fiancé and their 1 year old daughter. He lives in Linden, NJ. He told his mom when they moved in that if she reverted back to using drugs (she was a recovering addict) that she would have to...

How do I evict a boyfriend never on the lease? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I let my boyfriend move in with me a year ago and he and I recently broke up. He refuses to pay me any rent until he finds a place, and he refuses to leave until he finds a place suitable for him (i.e. he is not going to simply make things easier and get his things out and...

Evict family member in my apartment [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I don't know how to use the above icons, anyhow, how do I go about evicting a son, whom is living in my apartment. He is not supposed to be here. I have called the police and they said give him 30 days. I can't handle another 30 days. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I need help quick...

View more questions Search