Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique_mom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Still haven't talked to boyfriend/ fiancé..
    Please don't create multiple threads

Keep in mind that we were supposed to be moving in together soon getting married and caring for the child I am pregnant with... anyway...

Okay so now were going on day 4 after a fight and he still hasn't called me. Yesterday people said that I should grow up and at least send him a text so I did I sent...

"Hey babe =) Just making sure your still alive and well. Don't forget your appointments this week. Love you <3"

And he sent nothing

So later that night I sent " Still love me?" And he wrote Yes like 20 minutes later.

That was it Yes... and so I said goodnight... Then after thinking about it I got myself angry and sent...

"You know what, no. I shouldn't have to sit here and wonder when your going to call me. I'm carrying our baby. I should have someone taking care of me, whose loving me no matter what even if I can be a monster sometimes. Not sad, alone, and crying. I never do this to you, all I get is one word in three days. That's bull, Haven't even asked how I'm feeling or what's going on. Even if you are upset you should at least let me know you care for me and my well being."

And he sent " Ill call u tomorrow I'm clearing my mind n I love u n I went to get stuck with ten needles" (He had an acupuncture appointment that day)

And then I said " No thank you. Two can play at your little game you like to play. Hope it was worth it, good ******* night."

And that was it, haha... What do you think?

Sorry it was so long this is just bothering me!
    AmericanGirl01 Posts: 145, Reputation: 83

Mar 3, 2010, 05:55 PM

I think this sounds all very childish to me. You're moving in soon, getting married and carrying his child. You got in a fight, went four days without contact and are now texting each other. I'm only 22 years old and this all sounds very immature to me.

What was this fight about? Was it so important that it couldn't have been resolved in a more effective, grown up way?

Yes, he is acting silly. But by your little two people can play this game text you're not acting any better.

How are you two supposed to raise a child let alone get through a marriage if your communication is this bad?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 06:11 PM

Poor guy, pregnant females are very emotional. Ask me how I know?? How pregnant are you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend hasn't talked to me for 5 day, what's going on? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I like this boy and the first time we went out I asked him out I don’t no y well anyway, so our relationship was horrible u could tell something was bothering him and he’s wasn’t that close at all. Then like all most a month in to it he dumps me on txt during school, when I see him the next...

I just text my ex girlfriend would you be my fianc? Ans she has a boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there I just found out today my Ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend for the last week I wast wonderding why she was not calling me back and when she did answear she told me stop calling her and hang up things were just fine about a week ago we were talking a went out to eat and stuff and I've been...

How do I get my boyfriend/fiance to stop wanting to go clubbing? [ 7 Answers ]

my boyfriend/fiance has a bad past. he used to do, sell drugs, and be a manwhore. but i changed him from those things, but now that hes doesnt do that and that hes 19 he thinks he can go clubbing. he says since i dont let him smoke anymore that going clubbing with all his guys friend (which do...

Haven't talked to my ex in 15 years [ 4 Answers ]

Last week my ex boyfriend tracked me down, we were each others first love and were together for two years. After we broke up I was devastated. About a year later we talked on the phone but never got back together or talked to each other for 15 years! When my phone rang and my ex's name showed on...

FiancŽ won't let go of an ex-boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I am 28yrs old engaged to a 37 yr old woman, at a early point in our relationship I was kind of distant... she started talking to who I thought was my best friend. He set me up to make it look like I was cheating with multiple partners, he wanted to play her Knight in shinning armor so to say. We...

View more questions Search