Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faisalhadad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Immigration laws and citizenship
    My husbands british am tanzanian my husband has a wife in london with kids ,we are married legaly in my country my sons surposed to have his fathers nationality or not and how do I go along with it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 04:44 PM

Your husband is a bigamist, actually. Tanzania still goes under British legal system. I would not pursue this any further if I were you. It doesn't matter if you are legally married or not, he is married in UK, but to answer your question, yes, they can get a passport, they are British citizens.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Laws [ 1 Answers ]

If I am a ciitizen, but I became a citizen years ago, will I be deported if I marry someone to help them stay in the country and the marriage is fake?

Immigration laws.and marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I called immigration on somebody who I know is an illegal immigrant, I gave them the person's name, address, and social security # they were using. I feel bad now and I wanted to know the chances that ICE would actually respond and deport them because they are not a felon and have been in the U.S....

Immigration laws- [ 3 Answers ]

I married an illegal immigrant from Mexico in Feb. 07-so its only been about 7 months.Hes been here since 1999 and has not done anything towards getting legal. I am ready to start a family and buy a house together but because he doesn't have a valid ss# it is impossible for him to do just about...

Immigration laws [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just got mu US Citizen ship. I am married with 2 children, my wife is also a permanent Resident. I want to sponsor my father in law and mother in law, who are in ASYLEE status in Germany. Can I sponsor my spouse parents and what is the process.

Immigration for in-laws of us citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way for a us citizen to claim in-laws in order for them to immigrate to the us. Can this be done or does it have to be done by birth children only. If so, can they be claimed as dependants, and be able to receive medicare?

View more questions Search